Jon the acrobat from Vegas in LA

RubMyThighs

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 3/27/2022 at 5:07 PM, BuzzLiteQueer said:

Sadly the two most recent reviewers mention his photos are outdated/not accurate. Bummer. Going to pass on him on this month's vegas trip til someone posts a report about his experience on this thread. 

1 minute ago, JayinHKNYC said:

when I wrote him a few months ago, he said he was versatile, but he obviously leans towards being a bottom... which is probably what I would hire him for with that ass... I don't think I would hire him to top.

I am open minded for something beyond a therapeutic massage but I wonder what happened to him that caused those two reviewers to say that his photos are outdated/inaccurate. My guess is that he put on weight and did not update his photos to reflect his current physique, in which case it'd be a dealbreaker for me. 

18 minutes ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

That, with one exception, all of his photos were posted 2017-2020 (3 to 6 years ago) is, to me, a giant red flag.

And the bottom line seems to be that he most likely put on weight or something unfavorable happened to his physique - a lot can happen over 3+ years unless the provider's set of routines continues to stay the course. I'm guessing that was not the case which got those two reviewers to say that his photos were outdated.