411 Latinmanuel in Atlanta

Kevin Slate

On 3/20/2022 at 11:00 AM, MuscleHunter said:

Pics are accurate.   Although probably closer to 5'9 or 5'10, not 6 feet (if that matters to anyone).  However, English is poor and he is not very engaged.  Overall, I would not repeat.

Same.. SUPER HOT and NICE guy.. Had a table

but agree with MH.   Def would not repeat.  He hounded me for a bit to write a review too, which I never did.

NOT worth the price he is advertising

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, ButchAtl said:

Its  been a couple of years since I've seen him, but although his massage was just ok, he had really nice "equipment" to share and he knew how to use it as well. 

You saved me from wasting time and money and that is why I love this forum. Appreciate the intel. 

• 1 year later...

He's an absolute specimen, almost flawless in looks and personality.  Big smile, very friendly, big ole dick on him.

Communication in English could perhaps be a challenge from the little we spoke, I noticed and switched to Spanish and we got along fantastic.

Yes, he's pricey and the massage was deep pressure but just OK.  However, let's be honest, when you book a guy that looks like that a top of the line massage isn't really what we're looking for.

Would I see him again, a weak maybe.  Would I recommend? If he's high on your list, for the experience...then Yes. 

If you're looking for an amazing technical massage, No.

3 hours ago, FLJock said:

He's an absolute specimen, almost flawless in looks and personality.  Big smile, very friendly, big ole dick on him.

Communication in English could perhaps be a challenge from the little we spoke, I noticed and switched to Spanish and we got along fantastic.

Yes, he's pricey and the massage was deep pressure but just OK.  However, let's be honest, when you book a guy that looks like that a top of the line massage isn't really what we're looking for.

Would I see him again, a weak maybe.  Would I recommend? If he's high on your list, for the experience...then Yes. 

If you're looking for an amazing technical massage, No.

This is an excellent, unbiased summary. Thank you for this! 

Edited by vasudev

On 12/26/2023 at 3:59 PM, vasudev said:

This is an excellent, unbiased summary. Thank you for this! 

WOW which Latinmanuel did you goto.   DEEP pressure - WOW ok I guess it depends what one defines as deep.  Mine was so light it was if he wasn't working on me.

I booked with him twice now:  1st was just MEH, 2nd was up there with the worst massage

SUPER HOT NICE guy, but that is where the good comments ended.  

PM if you are serious about booking with him

58 minutes ago, BeefyDude said:

WOW which Latinmanuel did you goto.   DEEP pressure - WOW ok I guess it depends what one defines as deep.  Mine was so light it was if he wasn't working on me.

I booked with him twice now:  1st was just MEH, 2nd was up there with the worst massage

Why book him twice if the first time was just MEH and the pressure (which you seek) was non-existent?

4 hours ago, BeefyDude said:

Vasudev didn’t see him, I did...and with me he put all those pretty muscles to work.

I can take it deep, that’s what I told him I wanted and that’s what he gave me, til we got to the extras part (which was about 30mins in).  

On 12/27/2023 at 9:06 PM, FLJock said:

Vasudev didn’t see him, I did...and with me he put all those pretty muscles to work.

I can take it deep, that’s what I told him I wanted and that’s what he gave me, til we got to the extras part (which was about 30mins in).  

WOW I ask again which Latinmanuel did you visit?   For me the pressure was almost non existent even after telling him to go deep.

The whole thing lasted 30 mins.   30 mins for $200 - NOT for me.  Others might be ok with that, i'm not

On the plus side: I will say this again - he is super nice, super hot and super built.  Just wished his massage skills matched his body

I'm also looking for what I paid for - which was an hour for him.

On 12/27/2023 at 5:22 PM, KyleSmith4 said:

Why book him twice if the first time was just MEH and the pressure (which you seek) was non-existent?

As I mentioned the first time was years ago (think  he had just moved (and perhaps just getting started)).  I saw many good reviews since and thought I would give him a 2nd chance (people can change)

7 hours ago, musclestuduws said:

The last two reviews on RM indicate they had a four-hand massage with him and his partner. Anyone tried this and/or knows who is the partner? 

He tried to push me into 4 hands on last appt. I opted not to (glad I did else I would have been out MORE money).

His partner is, like him, very good looking and built.  He is on RM somewhere, I just need to look for him

7 hours ago, musclestuduws said:

The last two reviews on RM indicate they had a four-hand massage with him and his partner. Anyone tried this and/or knows who is the partner? 

3 hours ago, BeefyDude said:

He tried to push me into 4 hands on last appt. I opted not to (glad I did else I would have been out MORE money).

His partner is, like him, very good looking and built.  He is on RM somewhere, I just need to look for him

I did a quick look and could not find him.  I will try more when I have some time

12 hours ago, musclestuduws said:

The partner is LatinRobert. They make quite a pair. While they both advertise individually, nearly all of their reviews are for four-handed massages. I suspect that’s their preference and may be why Beefydude had a less than stellar experience.  One of these days I’m going to splurge and take the plunge with these two. But first I feel I need to do a few thousand crunches. 

1 hour ago, Hot4latin said:

The partner is LatinRobert. They make quite a pair. While they both advertise individually, nearly all of their reviews are for four-handed massages. I suspect that’s their preference and may be why Beefydude had a less than stellar experience.  One of these days I’m going to splurge and take the plunge with these two. But first I feel I need to do a few thousand crunches. 

Thank you, @Hot4latin. They really are quite a hot pair. Agreed, I might splurge one of these days too. I’ll start doing crunches right now, just in case. 🤣

22 hours ago, BeefyDude said:

WOW I ask again which Latinmanuel did you visit?   For me the pressure was almost non existent even after telling him to go deep.

The whole thing lasted 30 mins.   30 mins for $200 - NOT for me.  Others might be ok with that, i'm not

On the plus side: I will say this again - he is super nice, super hot and super built.  Just wished his massage skills matched his body

I'm also looking for what I paid for - which was an hour for him.

Perhaps your question is rhetorical, but i'll answer it anyway.  I went to this guy:

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

He was in between bf's because we talked (in Spanish) about relationships and he showed me pics of who his last partner was as they had also been doing massages together.  During the massage I asked him to go deeper, I remember because I mentioned how big he looked and how light he was going...and he gave it to me deeper.

Maybe 3rd time will be the charm for you?

I personally wouldn't go see him again, not while he has that super hot bf.  But if they break up, then maybe.  🤷‍♂️

• 2 months later...