411 Kristofer in NYC

Bouzi

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, strip4me said:

Bump. Has anyone met him? Are these pics accurate/current? 

You've gotten me very intrigued and interested to schedule a massage with Kristofer.  I got in touch with him several months ago but never scheduled.  He was friendly with a voice as sexy as his pictures.  He may be the real deal and best kept secret.  I've never seen him advertise on any of the massage sites.  He may not have to since he has enough regulars.  

He also says ‘The services I provide are best suited for Men who are height-weight proportionate and exercise regularly.’

This just tells me he doesn’t want to work with anyone that’s even a little out of shape.  I wonder if he asks your height and weight when you book or turns people away.  It just doesn’t come off as someone legit and professional.

He also says ‘The services I provide are best suited for Men who are height-weight proportionate and exercise regularly.’

Good observation. I certainly like his website. I did notice that he also says "if your appointment is approved". Hope this discussion continues. 

8 hours ago, luvsrubs said:

Good observation. I certainly like his website. I did notice that he also says "if your appointment is approved". Hope this discussion continues. 

That jumped out at me. What a turn off. Perhaps he should just specify a max acceptable BMI. 

• 1 year later...