Chris in midtown NYC

Jamesp
This topic is 791 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1 hour ago, Jamesp said:

Does any one have information on Chris? I know he used to travel between LA and NY. Now I can't find him in either cities.

Are taking about the Chris who used the handle TantraMaster?  Haven't seen his ad in a long time 

There was a tall Chris (around 6’1”) with brown/dirty-blond who used to be on the 4th or 5th floor of a walk-up in the west 40s, and whose profile stated that he was a part-time actor. If that’s whom you’re referring to, he left the business a couple of years ago—pre-COVID if I remember correctly. Someone on the forum said he became a real estate agent. 

2 minutes ago, CheckCar said:

There was a tall Chris (around 6’1”) with brown/dirty-blond who used to be on the 4th or 5th floor of a walk-up in the west 40s, and whose profile stated that he was a part-time actor. If that’s whom you’re referring to, he left the business a couple of years ago—pre-COVID if I remember correctly. Someone on the forum said he became a real estate agent. 

This is the thread I was referring to:

21 hours ago, bencleve29 said:

Yep it’s all correct. Real estate agent and boyfriend and no longer massaging as far as I know.  He was a favorite for sure!  

Now I'm curious what he looked since the links no longer go to his profile on RM.