SF: Calming Bodywork by Lamar

Joeysf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/27/2022 at 9:07 AM, Lohengrin1979 said:

I had a massage with him a few days ago. It's a nice deep tissue with an HE. No real MT but he was nude throughout. Not sure I'd repeat. He wasn't very personable but not in a rude way. Maybe he's just shy?

Interesting, I'm curious, though. Thanks for the review. Maybe if schedules align I'll give him a go, too!

• 8 months later...
On 5/27/2022 at 9:07 AM, Lohengrin1979 said:

I had a massage with him a few days ago. It's a nice deep tissue with an HE. No real MT but he was nude throughout. Not sure I'd repeat. He wasn't very personable but not in a rude way. Maybe he's just shy?

Is he hot, at least? His pic shows a built body. Is he a big guy?

Edited by oclatin92xxx

15 hours ago, oclatin92xxx said:

Is he hot, at least? His pic shows a built body. Is he a big guy?

So he looks just like his pics. Very sexy. He's naked from the beginning. Massage is average. Tends to get to the end pretty quick. Despite booking 60 minutes it's more like 40-45 minutes. I touched a little but because he wasn't the most interactive with conversation, I just couldn't get a read on him. It's transactional. He knows what you're coming for, he has an amazing body, so if you want a quick thrill, sexy guy, extra tight body, average price, with HE, he's your go to. I'd go to him if I wanted a more sensual moment versus nice blend. 

Agree with what Cap said. I had him over a couple more times despite my inclination to not repeat. Both times he shorted on time and didn't warm up personality wise. The last time he mentioned that he offers "more" so there it is. As was said, looks like his pics, hot body, and an a la carte menu. If that's what youre looking for, he fits the bill.

• 7 months later...
5 hours ago, Rudynate said:

His profile says his fees start at $180.  That would be fine for me because I always hire for therapeutic.  Knowing others' experiences, I would enjoy his massage, but I wouldn't even want a handjob.

His massage skills suck and he’s definitely more of a quiet guy. Plus he lives in a very sketchy area in some multi tenant house. He’s definitely big (body wise, kinda average in the other regard). I wouldn’t repeat.