411 on Max_Masseur in San Diego

7829V

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to try Max out.  While he looks like his pix, they are very flattering.  His build is more twink than athlete.  His massage was pretty good, he works on a table and can definitely get deep into your muscles.  There is an upcharge for sensual ($200/hr), and he definitely lives up to his Rentmen name above.

• 2 weeks later...

Maxx was very accommodating. He squeezed me in without much notice at all (I visited 10 min after contacting him). He does seem thinner than the photos, but I don't mind twink. As said above, he lives up to the name. He's very sweet natured too with a friendly personality. He likes to please.

• 5 months later...
25 minutes ago, glutes said:

Thinner than his photos, totally concur, nice enough tall twink from Italy  with a pronounced accent. He is not smooth, he had a shaved (read porcupine) body, and he is not versatile as he stated to me.

Repeat, probably not.

Thanks for sharing! How do you judge his massage skills (therapeutic vs sensual)?

On 9/11/2022 at 5:45 AM, glutes said:

Thinner than his photos, totally concur, nice enough tall twink from Italy  with a pronounced accent. He is not smooth, he had a shaved (read porcupine) body, and he is not versatile as he stated to me.

Repeat, probably not.

So he’s top or bottom?

On 9/11/2022 at 2:21 AM, glutes said:

Average, at best. He does offer a very nice massage table with clean & pressed linens.

Gotta give the handsome guy extra credit for the "clean and pressed linens."  That's definitely an Italian thing.  Always remember hearing how grandma would press grandpa's boxer shorts.  They would iron the sheets too!  Imagine expecting that from a woman these days?  They want their husband to do the laundry!

24 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

Gotta give the handsome guy extra credit for the "clean and pressed linens."  That's definitely an Italian thing.  Always remember hearing how grandma would press grandpa's boxer shorts.  They would iron the sheets too! 

I glanced in his open closet, his wardrobe & shoes  were neatly folded & lined up respectively. I took a shower after, his toiletries were the same. Don't see that often with providers. Kid is spotless.

• 1 year later...
On 9/12/2022 at 5:12 PM, glutes said:

He describes himself a vers., but you can't touch his balls ("It tickles"), can't touch his ass.

I presume he is oral top only.

Agree on oral top only.

hour session ended in half an hour. He said we were out of time.

On 9/12/2022 at 8:18 PM, glutes said:

I glanced in his open closet, his wardrobe & shoes  were neatly folded & lined up respectively. I took a shower after, his toiletries were the same. Don't see that often with providers. Kid is spotless.

Oral top.  Anal retentive.