Monster

fresh

18 hours ago, Leo Hammond said:

Thanks, any insights or comments on dancers?

Spunk @ Monster has a large variety of dancers and you should be able to find someone who can float your boat.  I prefer to arrive around 11:00 pm when many dancers have arrived and the crowd is beginning to build up. Later on you may have to wait for your favorite dancer to be available and sometimes they just disappear altogether. There are stage performances around 1  am and towel shows etc.. the DJ is very good if you want to shake a leg.  Your lap dance experience (20$/4 min song timed on Ipads) can be very specific to the dancer and no sexual activity is allowed in the back room. Don't feel shy about making eye contact with the one you like and start by giving tips when he is dancing on the pole or walking around to get a sense of his personality. Politely decline dancers who are not your type. There are a few dancers who have been working for a long time and are fun and professional - Jimmy, Niko, Gino, Steve, Diesel, Zero, Jomar. Enjoy !

7 hours ago, diehard_002 said:

Spunk @ Monster has a large variety of dancers and you should be able to find someone who can float your boat.  I prefer to arrive around 11:00 pm when many dancers have arrived and the crowd is beginning to build up. Later on you may have to wait for your favorite dancer to be available and sometimes they just disappear altogether. There are stage performances around 1  am and towel shows etc.. the DJ is very good if you want to shake a leg.  Your lap dance experience (20$/4 min song timed on Ipads) can be very specific to the dancer and no sexual activity is allowed in the back room. Don't feel shy about making eye contact with the one you like and start by giving tips when he is dancing on the pole or walking around to get a sense of his personality. Politely decline dancers who are not your type. There are a few dancers who have been working for a long time and are fun and professional - Jimmy, Niko, Gino, Steve, Diesel, Zero, Jomar. Enjoy !

Are there any crossover dancers from Adonis...?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I signed up for a newsletter from the promoters of Spunk?  These events look like they wear the bare minimum? Not sure if it’s just advertising? Interested to know what to expect at their events?  And would someone in their 50’s feel comfortable at one of their events?

18 hours ago, Mercury said:

I signed up for a newsletter from the promoters of Spunk?

I can't answer this for you.

These events look like they wear the bare minimum?

The dancers typically only wear underwear, shoes, and socks.  Patrons typically wear average evening street/bar clothes.

Interested to know what to expect at their events?

Dancers will be dancing on elevated platforms, while patrons buy drinks at the bar, mingle, and dance/chat with friends.  Dancers will rotate throughout the night as they go on break or leave/return to/from private dances.  For a private dance, just approach a dancer you like and ask him for a private dance.  The dancer will take you to the private dance area.  A host will explain the rules and the payment system.  Spunk uses timers on tablets, with the accumulating price clearly visible to both you and the dancer at all times.  The dancer will keep going until you tell him to stop, so keep an eye on the timer.  I like this better than the $20/song rate in place at most establishments, even though I didn't think I would, because often songs vary in length or are hard to distinguish when they start and end when DJs transition between songs.

And would someone in their 50’s feel comfortable at one of their events?

I am 40, and I am neither the youngest nor the eldest patron there.  As long as you're physically fit enough to walk down the flight of stairs to the basement, you should be fine.  Other patrons will be watching the dancers, not you.  And if you tip often and well, the dancers will be watching you and not the other patrons 😉

Edited by Vegas_nw1982
grammar