Has anyone been with LatinhairyD in Dallas?

Daltxok

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well....he just stood me up so I have nothing positive to say about this scammer.  He was checking into the hotel at the same time as our appointment and had another client.  He never texted me to let me know he was running late, had double booked, etc.  What he didn't know is that I was already in the hotel lobby and watched him check in, etc. He got caught and spent the next hour (after his client left) digging himself a deeper hole with continuous lies.    Do not trust this guy.  PM for details.  

0/10 experience. Don’t recommend. He stood me up AND blocked me. Don’t waste your time trying to experience LatinHairyD because the only thing you’re gonna leave with is anger and blue balls. I texted him 2 hours prior asking if he had the stuff we needed(lube + condom) I get to the hotel he said he was at get to the room door and text him again and nothing. He’s completely silent. I think maybe he had another client and just didn’t tell me so I sat and waited for an 1:30. -_- pathetic of me I know. I texted him AGAIN on RM, my phone number AND WhatsApp. He doesn’t know it’s me on all three. He blocked me on RM, and pretty sure he’s blocked me on what’s app and actual texts. Don’t waste your time on him. EVER. Because he will 10/10 ghost you. 

7 hours ago, HungryPhag said:

0/10 experience. Don’t recommend. He stood me up AND blocked me. Don’t waste your time trying to experience LatinHairyD because the only thing you’re gonna leave with is anger and blue balls. I texted him 2 hours prior asking if he had the stuff we needed(lube + condom) I get to the hotel he said he was at get to the room door and text him again and nothing. He’s completely silent. I think maybe he had another client and just didn’t tell me so I sat and waited for an 1:30. -_- pathetic of me I know. I texted him AGAIN on RM, my phone number AND WhatsApp. He doesn’t know it’s me on all three. He blocked me on RM, and pretty sure he’s blocked me on what’s app and actual texts. Don’t waste your time on him. EVER. Because he will 10/10 ghost you. 

Thanks for posting.  Glad to hear it wasn't only me with this type of experience.   Sounds like he double books many/most of his appointments.  

• 10 months later...

saw him recently, was overall a really fun session and accomodated last minute and late night. i also learned that RM had removed the ability to review for standard members lol. I'd recommend for the rentmen portion 😛 there was also massage, but it was more of a sensual fun massage than a strong therapeutic which i normally look for. but i'd repeat for sure

edit: can dm me if you'd like more details

Edited by sfcal