Updated homepage

Guest LiLBlondBoy
This topic is 7996 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bottomboykk

Very hot! :9

But I do have a suggestion: Reformat your pages so that horizontal scrolling is unneeded. Studies have shown that while internet users don't mind vertical scrolling (it's expected), they despise horizontal scrolling. I run at 1024x768, and under no circumstances should I ever have to scroll to the right to see a page. In reality, you should set up your page so that at 800x600 (by far, the most common resolution) no scrolling to the side is required. Your visitors will be much happier. Believe me! :-)

I run

>at 1024x768, and under no circumstances should I ever have

>to scroll to the right to see a page. In reality, you should

>set up your page so that at 800x600 (by far, the most common

>resolution) no scrolling to the side is required. Your

>visitors will be much happier. Believe me! :-)

I agree with everything you have to say baby, sorta. ;-)

I don't run at 1024x768, I run at 768x1024. In other words, the monitor is standing on its side so I can look at it in "portrait" mode rather than landscape mode.

I agree with 800 being the widest standard width (I'm close to that) but when it comes to somebody like our LilBlondBoy he's allowed to be blond. ;-) I'll be glad to scroll.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ringleader

hey lil blonde boy ... your web sites have always been hot, hot, hot ... but there is nothing like the real thing! keep taking the zyban ... it worked for me! see you soon when next in houston

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LiLBlondBoy

well I am still working on it...but the doc only gave me 9days worth of it! aaaakkkkk!

Unfortunately, I am not doing as well on the smoking...though I am still under a pack a day!

That is still less than 1/2 of where I was a couple months ago.

But at least the entrence test (TASP) went quite well!

looks like i will be in school this fall!!!

well, i guess I will C U l8r!

Long time no chat!

*Huggz*

Christopher

For more Info, Check Reviews or my homepage

http://www.rentaboy18.freehomepage.com

Be sure to use my new email address:

littleblondeboy@gay.com

Guest pshaw

If I'm not mistaken, Zyban is just the anti-depressant welbutrin in a more expensive form. Welbutrin is quite a bit cheaper. Presumably the 9-day supply was an office freebie, because you really need to keep using it for at least a couple of months. I understand that there is a much better success rate when welbutrin is used in combination with the patch or nicotine gum. I personally had sleep problems with Zyban/welbutrin - "vivid" dreams that kept me from getting a decent night's sleep. It is a not-uncommon side effect.

Guest LiLBlondBoy

For more Info, Check Reviews or my homepage

http://www.rentaboy18.freehomepage.com

Be sure to use my new email address:

littleblondeboy@gay.com

That is correct, though welbutrin is the anti-depressent form, (it WAS samples ..(my health coverage won't pay for stop smoking assistance)

But It is normally perscribed for at least 30days is what i have been told by those who have used it successfully, though they only reccomend the patch , if you cannot do it without..;.i know I could do it in 30 days easy (and the i have used the patch...it don't work...but this welbutrin DID!!( at least till It ran out!

I mean I got to 2 ciggs a day , until i ran out of welbutrin,

and it made it so much easier, I didn't even miss them!

so , i guess i will just have to see if there is a way for me to get the welbutrin/zyban (either or!) in a full script.

( i will be running this by the doc next time i see him)

well i have to get going, going to shoot a pool tournement!

Later!

Guest Tampa Yankee

>That is correct, though welbutrin is the anti-depressent

>form, (it WAS samples ..(my health coverage won't pay for

>stop smoking assistance)

How stupid is that? !!!!!! x(

Definitely one of the most effective uses of health dollars which come to mind... but you have to have one I guess. :o

Guest Bitchboy

>very sexy boy

I so agree. Everytime I see this cute, cute man I get a big freaking smile on my face. He is simply wonderful looking, and I would love to investigate his wares.

Archived