EMSCULPT NEO TREATMENT

robberbaron4u

• 10 months later...

I have an Emsculpt consultation this week. I just heard about it recently through a youtube video of Josh Peck trying it. Seemed pretty intriguing. I’m all about trying new fads and self improvement things as long as they work lol. It has an 84 percent worth it rating on realself which is pretty decent. I’ve tried coolsculpting and that definitely was a waste of money though. 

On 2/25/2022 at 12:47 AM, BenjaminNicholas said:

Like Coolsculpting, it's mostly a sham. 

Care to elaborate? I don’t want to waste money again like coolsculpting, but I have seen some promising before and after pics.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Pensant said:

But, did it STAY off?

CoolSculpting- as well as more invasive things like lipo- always tend to have high rebound statistics.

You can't just suck out the fat and expect the problem to magically be gone.  You first have fix your mental relationship with food to have long term weight loss.  That kind of discipline is not an easy thing.

To be honest, CoolSculpting is more for those who only have 5-8 lbs left to lose.  It's most successful for very small pockets of fat (lower abs, flanks, fat on side pecs)

I’ve had lipo on my abdomen. It works. The only thing is afterwards I had loose skin in my lower abdomen. I had to get a mini tummy tuck where they remove skin from below the belly button. Keep in mind things like coolsculpting and even lipo aren’t meant for major weight loss. Just body contouring.

I tried one session of Emsculpt on my abs. It was not comfortable, and in my opinion it was borderline painful. I can’t say I notice a dramatic difference. I also tried Emsculpt on my butt, and it was very tolerable, no pain, felt like a massage. No major difference either yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 6:28 PM, caramelsub said:

I’ve had lipo on my abdomen. It works. The only thing is afterwards I had loose skin in my lower abdomen. I had to get a mini tummy tuck where they remove skin from below the belly button. Keep in mind things like coolsculpting and even lipo aren’t meant for major weight loss. Just body contouring.

I tried one session of Emsculpt on my abs. It was not comfortable, and in my opinion it was borderline painful. I can’t say I notice a dramatic difference. I also tried Emsculpt on my butt, and it was very tolerable, no pain, felt like a massage. No major difference either yet.

One session of Emsculpt alone is unlikely to yield any real/noticeable result(s).  You typically need 3-6 sessions before any considerable difference is seen.

2 hours ago, jt30331 said:

One session of Emsculpt alone is unlikely to yield any real/noticeable result(s).  You typically need 3-6 sessions before any considerable difference is seen.

I actually did four treatments on my butt. But only one treatment on my abs, because it was too uncomfortable for me to want to continue on that part of the body.

Edited by caramelsub

42 minutes ago, caramelsub said:

I actually did four treatments on my butt. But only one treatment on my abs, because it was too uncomfortable for me to want to continue on that part of the body.

I’m sorry to hear about your ab session. Did you take any before and after photos of your butt? It’d be awesome to be able to see the difference, or lack thereof. 

2 hours ago, caramelsub said:

I did take before pictures but I deleted them. So it’s hard to tell if I had results or not. Definitely nothing significant.

I plan on getting a treatment plan of six sessions done, but in Colombia where the cost is much cheaper. I’ve seen some really good results from acquaintances that’ve tried it and RealSelf photos; and the overall positivity results on RealSelf right now for it are 84%.  I hope I can report back a positive experience once I get it done.