LeoNYC - Any Recent Experiences?

Not really.  I've seen both Leo's and they don't look alike at all.  LeoNYC has been using some of his pictures for years and some are more current based on his IG  account pictures.  If anything, it would be the other way around.  

• 7 months later...

I saw him (“LeoNYC” not the other one) for the first time recently and he had a lot of fillers in his face. That look is a big turn-off for me. It just doesn’t look good from certain angles.

His massage was also kind of weird in the beginning and left scratches on my back, but got better once he switched to oil.

50 minutes ago, wDarling said:

I saw him (“LeoNYC” not the other one) for the first time recently and he had a lot of fillers in his face. That look is a big turn-off for me. It just doesn’t look good from certain angles.

His massage was also kind of weird in the beginning and left scratches on my back, but got better once he switched to oil.

Wow sounds like he may have had botox done to his face or a similar treatment. But why he would even bother with such a treatment being so young is mind boggling. 

22 hours ago, dctraveler said:

Wow sounds like he may have had botox done to his face or a similar treatment. But why he would even bother with such a treatment being so young is mind boggling. 

Botox doesn’t bother me as much (that just prevents certain facial expressions that cause wrinkles to appear), but it’s the fillers that can make someone look freaky and give them “pillow face“ (it’s literally an injection of a substance that fills your face out and adds volume to it). To me it makes the person look like a weird human muppet. And people think it looks good from the front but when you look at a human in 3D from different angles it’s unnatural. Maybe he’s done both.

I feel bad, but it just creeped me out that the pictures didn’t match the person anymore. And his profile says he’s 29 which he clearly hasn’t been for a long time. I’m sure he’d still be a handsome guy without the unnatural treatments.

13 hours ago, wDarling said:

Botox doesn’t bother me as much (that just prevents certain facial expressions that cause wrinkles to appear), but it’s the fillers that can make someone look freaky and give them “pillow face“ (it’s literally an injection of a substance that fills your face out and adds volume to it). To me it makes the person look like a weird human muppet. And people think it looks good from the front but when you look at a human in 3D from different angles it’s unnatural. Maybe he’s done both.

I feel bad, but it just creeped me out that the pictures didn’t match the person anymore. And his profile says he’s 29 which he clearly hasn’t been for a long time. I’m sure he’d still be a handsome guy without the unnatural treatments.

All of what you mention is pretty sad indeed. Humans, especially men, were not meant to possess their natural looks and beauty with all these medical enhancements and treatments. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...