Tissue_mass in Miami

Kevin Slate

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I had a massage by him in South Beach about a year ago. The guy was sexy and a great body. Unfortunately his massage skills were as basic as it gets but he was “very”  willing to please… so, it all depends what you’re looking for. 

2 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

Did you meet up with him then @colonexstacy?

Can you say clockwatcher? I hope it will read what I'm about to say next. I was a clock watcher. For the first time ever. Lol. I didn't think he was ever going to leave. He came to my hotel to communication to set it up was fabulous. He has a great body, massage. He is charming he is pleasant he is sexy. But he sat down at the dining table in my hotel room and decided to start reminiscing about how he got into this. How the hell you reminisce  when you're that young is beyond me. Anyhow he would not shut up and I was sitting there with a very wet freshly erupted substance all over my navel up to my chest and I think even a spot in my eye which may be the reason there may be typos in this because I really can't see too well currently. I kept looking thinking he is never going to leave and I just did not want to be rude. Very nice guy and I do recommend. Just be prepared for a long evening. But it doesn't charge extra for no matter how long he's there. And for once somebody took an Uber to me will asking me to pay for it.