JLorem NYC

Chummily

• 5 months later...

If the topic is appearance, accuracy of pictures, level of professionalism, punctuality, attentiveness and reliability, he hit a home run. 4 hr appt (eventually, when all was said and done) super fair contribution (at a glance) and quite possibly the most dashing young man I've seen in a while (possibly top 5 of my life to be honest). GORGEOUS!

HOWEVER...

The issue I had was he listed "Kissing" and BFE on his pro and I specially requested this before booking. This is the reason I utilize providers mostly because I lack intimacy in my personal life so I'm usually looking for someone to temporarily fill in the gap (for a couple hours, at least).

Behind closed doors he seemed to only be comfortable with the sub/dom dynamic, refused to kiss me as i so clearly made him aware of (no I don't have bad breath, I'm 32 and decent looking) and trust me I have no problem with face down ass up bullshit... if I found you on grindr. But the intimacy is THE REASON I make the contribution for when seeking a provider. A gentle way to phrase it is the intimacy It was lacking, and unfortunately I ended up feeling a little "played" by the incongruities in his profile promises and the interaction with me in person

We originally planned on an 8 hour overnight, Then it became a 6 hour overnight, then it became a 4 hour appt. The last thing he said to me was, "Don't worry, I'm taking kissing out of my profile, I just clicked on everything to attract people."

One grand later, I'm a little bitter. What do you y'all think of this am I being too emotional? It would not be the first time. I wish more of these guys would take the term BFE more seriously, act like my boyfriend damn it I'm too much of a bitch to get one on my own! =D

Wait you paid $1000.00 for 4 hours?! Or did I read this wrong. 

but to answer your question, no, you’re not being too emotional and tbh he doesn’t deserve such a great endorsement from you. Kissing is a major thing if that’s what you’re into and if he went from an agreed upon 8hr appt to only being there for 4 hours than I would be pissed. 

14 hours ago, Handsome_btt said:

One grand later, I'm a little bitter. What do you y'all think of this am I being too emotional? It would not be the first time. I wish more of these guys would take the term BFE more seriously, act like my boyfriend damn it I'm too much of a bitch to get one on my own! =D

I don't think you're overreacting. If a provider lists that they offer something, they should be willing to do it for you. To be honest, this is why I tend to avoid providers who identify as bisexual. I feel like there's a correlation between "no kissing" and identifying as bisexual. 

27 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

I feel like there's a correlation between "no kissing" and identifying as bisexual. 

There is definitely truth in that statement. In my experience, the tipping point between gay and straight is actual intimacy between same sex partners. I've known many guys over my years who can stick their dick in any warm-hole but would never identify as anything but straight ...and definitely would never kiss a boy.

Of course..  that said ..your experience was definitely a bait& switch exchange and you have a right to feel cheated...because you were. But providers are people and all people come with their own emotional baggage...and bisexual is term that can be used for a variety of purposes and one of those is most commonly, keeping diatance from being categorized as a HOMOsexual.

Edited by pubic_assistance
spelling

42 minutes ago, TorontoDrew said:

It depends on the guy.

This! Many gents -gay and bi- are either picky about who they kiss, or consider French kissing “too intimate” - I know the latter makes no sense to me either considering the other activities, but it’s what I’ve been told by more than 1 provider 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

It really is a classic case of “YMMV” vs any hard and fast rule about gay vs bi - especially given the number of gents who list themselves on RM as “bi” (and at least 3 that I’ve known that list as “straight”) for marketing purposes when in real life, they’re as gay as a goose!

BBD 

Edited by BtmBearDad
autocorrect error

• 1 year later...