Matthew in NYC

lanyc

On 2/25/2022 at 5:04 PM, Jasonmathison said:

He reaches out to me on rentmasseur.  I’m just not sure he’s what I’m looking for.  My guess is not so much a massage.  But I’d love to hear from someone who’s seen him.  

same - I have gotten three texts from him via rentmasseur - so he is looking for business

• 1 year later...
On 2/23/2022 at 9:30 AM, pubic_assistance said:

Looks like the sort of rough trade that used to hang around 42nd Street in the 70s.

I don't remember too many rough trade twinks on 42nd st. Matthew is cute, and he describes his style as twink. Most of his photos seem to have a fashion element. To me, he looks more soft than rough. But I don't doubt he is street smart. The underwear photo reveals a full pack. Me thinks that's what he provides.

New user but longtime lurker here. I met with Matthew last year. He had a bit of a beard, like the first photo in his profile. He's a sweet guy and gave a good massage on my hotel bed. There were some erotic elements at the end (MT, HE) but he kept his underwear on the whole time.

58 minutes ago, Saabster said:

but he kept his underwear on the whole time

Sorry to hear that. If you have no choice but to do the massage on a bed, there's nothing worse than skipping versions of the 69 position, or offering it with underwear on. Even if I'm not going to do any licking or sucking, I would hate to lose the fun of a guy's cock and balls rubbing all over my face, or even better, getting a nice whiff of manhood. That's how I spell sensual. Some things can change in a year. Maybe he's learned the value of face sitting?

19 minutes ago, allyouknow said:

I finally gave in and do not recommend .  Older than the pics- kept undies on - below average massage. 

The digital camera photos and American Apparel underwear are a dead giveaway. I’d say those photos are from 2008-2010 maybe. What was the charge for undies remaining on and no mutual touch? 

Edited by BriansBodywork

Saw him about 18 months ago. The massage was decent (he gave a lot of attention to the glutes) but he did keep his underwear on (though he did briefly pull them down and gave a quick glance at his dick). Haven't repeated on subsequent trips to NYC (and probably never will) but don't regret- there are just better options in NYC.

Edited by Madman

I saw him this summer.  Mediocre massage, which ended in about 40 minutes, instead of an hour. He was distant throughout and made no real effort to engage personally. At the end, he tried to extort more money from me than we had agreed to, because massage was on my massage table rather than a bed.  Definitely the worse experience I've had with a new provider in years.