411 on DLHungTabooBoy in Palm Springs

Scott Virginian
This topic is 788 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

14 hours ago, Lucky said:

He's 4 out of 5. Even the bad review was 2 stars.

I’d guess that @sydneyboy is referring to the text portion of the 2 star review, which is seen if you use an offshore VPN to access the reviews. The text review is an all caps rant that might be true, but rings a little kooky and vindictive.

4 minutes ago, MikeBiDude said:

I’d guess that @sydneyboy is referring to the text portion of the 2 star review, which is seen if you use an offshore VPN to access the reviews. The text review is an all caps rant that might be true, but rings a little kooky and vindictive.

It’s the sort of situation (if true) that is every clients nightmare. Surprisingly he hasn’t written a reply to it.

2 hours ago, MikeBiDude said:

Oh...  I cannot see that, and don't know if @Despardo can, either.  Would you be willing to cut/paste or screenshot that and share it either here or in a DM?  Just reading the short version, it seems like the reviewer's disappointment might have been about out of date pictures.  

I take your point that it sounds like a vindictive rant, but forewarned = forearmed and better to know than go in blind.

Thanks.

9 hours ago, Scott Virginian said:

Oh...  I cannot see that, and don't know if @Despardo can, either.  Would you be willing to cut/paste or screenshot that and share it either here or in a DM?  Just reading the short version, it seems like the reviewer's disappointment might have been about out of date pictures.  

I take your point that it sounds like a vindictive rant, but forewarned = forearmed and better to know than go in blind.

Thanks.

I can't see any of it. I try to keep in mind that no one can be all things to all people.

3 minutes ago, Despardo said:

I can't see any of it. I try to keep in mind that no one can be all things to all people.

If anyone can give me a jist of what was said, I would be appreciative. The gentleman is asking for a down payment. Am I about to be scammed? 

• 1 month later...