Schitt's Creek

This topic is 793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just finished binging Schitt's Creek. I'd always heard it was good, and finally decided to watch. What a wonderful show. A rich family loses all their money and moves to a little town that they'd bought years ago as a joke when they were rich.  It does start slow, I had a bit of a Shameless flashback because the family is kinda awful to start, but it definitely gets you to care about the characters.  Stellar cast of nearly-all Canadians, including Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara as the parents; Eugene and his son Dan (who plays his son in the show) are the creators.

Plenty of eye candy on the show, always a bonus.  I highly recommend it. 

There's another thread on this but locked due to its age: https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/94941-schitts-creek-pop-network/

100% agree with this. I resisted at first since everyone one I knew was on me about seeing it and that sometimes causes a stubborn reaction to do the opposite in me. Last year on vaction I downloaded a bunch of episode for when I was going to be on flights and trains and I was hooked.

Your right the first couple of seasons take time to get going. It's funny during those seasons but the really good character work happens starting in the third season. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MikeThomas
On 2/14/2022 at 2:11 PM, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

Schitt's is good, but Letterkenny on Hulu is better.

It's smarter, faster and if it's eye candy you're after, they have it.

Thanks for the Letterkenny recommendations.  Been binge watching.  There’s definitelies somes eye candies.  The two gay gym dudes were hilarious.  Jared Keeso who plays Wayne is over-the-top hot!

Have a ticket to see them May 1st in Chicago.