MX city recommendations?

chevrox
This topic is 799 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thinking about visiting Mexico City solo on an impromptu trip and would love to connect with a trusty local who can show me around some hidden fare while keeping me out of bad trouble for a few days. Ideally someone scruffy who can interpret and serves a generous portion (and/or knows his way around the carnicería). Any recommendation?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NYC_Lover said:

will this be your first time there? also, do you want more of a Historical trip or one that is a Gay Vacation?

Both, I would like to hit the main tourist attractions as well as the seedier parts of gay underground, where with no doubt being an American tourist carries a heightened risk. So someone who knows the city well enough to show me those spots while trustworthy and sane enough to keep me safe from my own gullibility and stupid behavior. A guide/bodyguard of sort. Attraction is secondary and intimacy can always be further outsourced.