Do they really think the film was for women?

samhexum
This topic is 835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Get the group together on February 13 for a special “Galantine’s Day” showing of Magic Mike. The notoriously fun 2012 film starring Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Matthew McConaughey and Joe Manganiello returns to the big screen for an afternoon of fun with friends for one day only – don’t miss out!

Showcase Cinema’s MAGIC MIKE: GALENTINE’S DAY EVENT presentations are scheduled for February 13 at the following Showcase Cinema locations:

Massachusetts: Legacy Place, Patriot Place, Lowell, Blackstone Valley, Woburn, Randolph, North Attleboro

New York: Farmingdale, Island 16, Ridge Hill, City Center, College Point

Rhode Island: Warwick Quaker Lane, Providence Place

Ohio: Springdale

Edited by samhexum
Just for the hell of it

Magic Mike was made for anyone who appreciates the male form in undulating motion.

Gay men who appreciate it have access online to more way more undulating male flesh without a dreary script to get in the way… If I scroll by it I’ll watch on mute.

They neglected to include any gay characters among the dancers. Not accurate imo. I’ve dated a former Chippendale and he said there were always gay men in the troupe. Sometimes the one doing the most outrageous things with ladies of the audience - didn’t have to worry about getting hard!

On 2/10/2022 at 4:07 PM, jeezifonly said:

Magic Mike was made for anyone who appreciates the male form in undulating motion.

Gay men who appreciate it have access online to more way more undulating male flesh without a dreary script to get in the way… If I scroll by it I’ll watch on mute.

They neglected to include any gay characters among the dancers. Not accurate imo. I’ve dated a former Chippendale and he said there were always gay men in the troupe. Sometimes the one doing the most outrageous things with ladies of the audience - didn’t have to worry about getting hard!

You dated a Chippendale!?!?  Wow!  😍