Xavier/Javier from Miami coming to Dallas

BigNoiseDallas

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

He's worth the price, very very (very!) sensual.  He even wanted me to worship his feet but I didn't have time (was already pretty satisfied).

But he's a very good massage therapist technically too so for anyone really wanting their back/glues/forearms worked like me he does a great job.

Edited by GI Joe Doll

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2022 at 1:30 PM, zaddydaddy2022 said:

I had a massage booked with him a few weeks ago.   He was very good.    Amazing body and he gives a good massage too.   Worth the price.

On 11/8/2022 at 7:15 PM, DallasFootFtshAthlete said:

He's worth the price, very very (very!) sensual.  He even wanted me to worship his feet but I didn't have time (was already pretty satisfied).

But he's a very good massage therapist technically too so for anyone really wanting their back/glues/forearms worked like me he does a great job.

On 3/26/2024 at 3:12 PM, Helikeschicken said:

I had a fantastic massage experience with Xavier/Javier this week. He was very thorough and I left happy. Great hip/glute work. He is ruggedly good looking and extremely well built. 10/10 - Will repeat.

Thank you all for the feedback. I scheduled a session with him for Saturday (using the correct phone # this time, LOL). Appreciate you!

Reporting back on Javier. GREAT session (as someone said above, ruggedly handsome, deep sexy voice, great body, and very calm). The massage itself was one of the best I've ever had -- I have periodic back issues and had been recovering from a lower back spasm that locked up. It was better after my chiro visit, but still tender -- and Javier proceeded to pay extra attention to my back with great results.

The extras were nice as well -- pretty standard, but I was plenty happy with the massage alone. One minor issue: the massage table seemed a tiny bit narrower than other tables I've been on. Maybe it's designed to be a little narrower because it's a traveling table -- he is schlepping it from Dallas to NOLA, then to 3 places in the Midwest, all via flights. All in all, that was my only negative -- everything else was fantastic.

One of the most disappointing sessions I've encountered. I was reminded why I don't try guys from out of town. I texted and booked a sensual-mutual touch massage yesterday.  Upon arrival, I was immediately quoted a higher price than what is online for what I booked. That's a red flag and a turn off.  The massage was ONLY therapeutic and seemed like he was rushing through it. Nothing sensual about it at all. Nothing delivered that we talked about. It ended up being one of the most expensive 45 minute therapeutic massages I have had. I could have gone to a nice spa and got the same thing for less. After I left I immediately called one of my local providers to get the full body massage experience I was hoping for. Lesson learned! Wow what an expensive day!!!

3 minutes ago, Gymdal75219 said:

One of the most disappointing sessions I've encountered. I was reminded why I don't try guys from out of town. I texted and booked a sensual-mutual touch massage yesterday.  Upon arrival, I was immediately quoted a higher price than what is online for what I booked. That's a red flag and a turn off.  The massage was ONLY therapeutic and seemed like he was rushing through it. Nothing sensual about it at all. Nothing delivered that we talked about. It ended up being one of the most expensive 45 minute therapeutic massages I have had. I could have gone to a nice spa and got the same thing for less. After I left I immediately called one of my local providers to get the full body massage experience I was hoping for. Lesson learned! Wow what an expensive day!!!

Oh hell, that's terrible for you -- sorry to hear about that. 

9 minutes ago, BigNoiseDallas said:

Oh hell, that's terrible for you -- sorry to hear about that. 

Thanks BigNoiseDallas. Very very disappointing. It seemed others had good experience with Xavier so I veered off from my own policy to avoid traveling masseurs and got burned. At least with the locals I feel they for the most part care about their craft and client retention. But now after the fact I see in a different post he has unfavorable reviews.

7 hours ago, Gymdal75219 said:

Thanks BigNoiseDallas. Very very disappointing. It seemed others had good experience with Xavier so I veered off from my own policy to avoid traveling masseurs and got burned. At least with the locals I feel they for the most part care about their craft and client retention. But now after the fact I see in a different post he has unfavorable reviews.

I've had more good than bad experiences with traveling masseurs -- but the bad ones were awful. Glad you relied on your local provider. Who was that, if I may ask? I'm always on the lookout for a good local person. Please send me a PM if you prefer. Thanks!

On 5/7/2024 at 2:08 PM, Gymdal75219 said:

I had the same experience.  Despite discussing expectations in advance, he incorporated zero sensual/erotic elements into the massage.  When I arrived at his hotel, he had bags of food all over the place, the room reeked of his dinner (which he was finishing when I arrived).   As I was getting dressed, he must have sensed I was disappointed because he blocked me the minute I left his room.   I guess he wanted to be sure he didn't get a negative review.