• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I emailed Brian about his upcoming plan to visit San Diego and this was his reply regarding his rate:

Also, while visiting San Diego rate will be $325 for a session, to help cover airfare and hotel fees. That also might be a deciding factor in booking

• 4 months later...
On 6/12/2023 at 2:05 PM, mkm556 said:

I emailed Brian about his upcoming plan to visit San Diego and this was his reply regarding his rate:

Also, while visiting San Diego rate will be $325 for a session, to help cover airfare and hotel fees. That also might be a deciding factor in booking

This is Brian and I blocked you on RentMasseur after your extremely rude comment about my rates at $300 while traveling are “veering into hooker rates”. I did massage for 11 years in San Diego and you had your chance to book with me then, but you dr you drug your ass and never schedule with me and now you want to be rude about my rates. You’ll never get a massage from me now. 

On 2/10/2022 at 10:29 AM, aeikaryoko said:

He advertised on A4A after those other links expired. I’ve seen him multiple times and have always had a great experience. Brian is definitely trained. He’s a hot silver fox. 

Just now, BriansBodywork said:

This is Brian and I blocked you on RentMasseur after your extremely rude comment about my rates at $300 while traveling are “veering into hooker rates”. I did massage for 11 years in San Diego and you had your chance to book with me then, but you dr you drug your ass and never schedule with me and now you want to be rude about my rates. You’ll never get a massage from me now. 

Hello, this is Brian. Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m still on the Adam4Adam site under the username BuiktNTexas. Hope to see you again sometime soon! 

IMG_7697.png

On 2/5/2022 at 9:38 AM, london1961 said:

Any feedback on Brian in OKC?  Visiting Dallas soon.

BriansBodywork, Erotic & Therapeutic Gay Massage in Oklahoma City, OK (rentmasseur.com)

Hello, this is Brian from RentMasseur in OKC/Dallas. Please come see me for a massage sometime! 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

On 2/5/2022 at 9:38 AM, london1961 said:

Any feedback on Brian in OKC?  Visiting Dallas soon.

BriansBodywork, Erotic & Therapeutic Gay Massage in Oklahoma City, OK (rentmasseur.com)

IMG_7698.jpeg

On 2/22/2022 at 11:12 AM, LONELY SOUL said:

I agree. He is well worth it. You get a real massage first of all and with me he wants very interactive.  I wish he never moved from San Diego but so is life. 

Hello, this is Brian. Thank you so much for the kind words regarding my services, I appreciate it very much!

On 2/23/2022 at 9:12 AM, MassageAdam said:

I went to him a a little over 10 years ago when he was still in San Diego.  Very sexy and great massage and great extras!  Highly recommend. 

1 minute ago, BriansBodywork said:

Hello, this is Brian. Thank you so much for the kind words regarding my services, I appreciate it very much!