Philly at Bar X report

Delvalboy
This topic is 828 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After the confusion about whether Bar X in Philly was happening or not got cleared up (yes it's on) I decided to give it a go because it's been faaar too long since Philly had boys & lap dances. Let's just say I'm glad I did.  

I think I'd only been to the bar once before maybe twice before. The place itself is long and narrow when you 1st walk in the bar is right there then off to the left is a bit more loungey with a few high top tables and barstools and that's where the boys were dancing. Bartenders were friendly. they checked ID & Vax cards - which I appreciate - before going in.  They had 2 risers set up in the loungey area so the boys alternated between dancing and mingling in the crowd.  It had a nice sized crowd but still comfortable. I'm going to say 8 boys were working. Couple skinny twinks, a few muscular boys, latin and white. thought it was a good mix. There wasn't any aggressive "tip me now" kinda boys, they were all chill and approachable. 

I did partake of a lap dance with Romeo, and sweet baby Jesus he is adorable.  Such a great time with him. The lap dance area was downstairs in the basement.  Looks like that area may be on the new side but very nice.  I do hope they make some updates to the arrangement though. The lights were "normal" white light so it was a little odd. [I heard they have something on order to change that whole situation 😃 ].  At first there wasn't any music down there but they tried getting it to work while I was having my dance, kinda "distracting" but Romeo was a pro and soon I didn't care.  They had screen partitions so it had a good sense of privacy.  There weren't chairs, just a ledge kinda thing to sit on for the dance. Again, didn't care. 

So if you are in Philly on a Thursday eve I definitely say stop my the ATM 1st then head on over.  I'll be back for sure.  

Looks like the mailing list won't help to get info for Bar X.

On 2/2/2022 at 11:29 AM, Buff Daddy said:

Hi guys. Buffdaddy here. I'm no longer involved in the Thursday night's at Bar X. I sent a email out to everyone this past Monday explaining everything. If you did not receive a email or would like one please email me.

If you're in the Philadelphia South Jersey, Delaware area I'm planning on a new venue coming in March  I will be running this myself.  Please email me

buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

Also I ask everyone to follow us on Twitter

Buffboyz Lounge @nudemaledancers

Thanks 👍

12 hours ago, n2guysnatl said:

What is the price structure?  Was there a

cover to get in the door or to go down to the lap dance area?  Was the lap dance priced per song or for a certain number of minutes?

Was $20 a song. Nothing additional to go downstairs you just go with the dancer.