411 on RelaxingJoe in Oklahoma City

Mickkc

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/8/2022 at 5:56 AM, Kody S said:

I have tried to connect with him and it was a no go.  Never responded to my requests for an appointment. Seems sketchy … 

He's coming to Houston, or I think is here now.  It took some doing, but he eventually responded to me and we have an appointment this coming Tuesday morning.  He told me his hotel and everything.  We'll see! 

On 9/2/2023 at 10:59 AM, Scott Dixon said:

He's coming to Houston, or I think is here now.  It took some doing, but he eventually responded to me and we have an appointment this coming Tuesday morning.  He told me his hotel and everything.  We'll see! 

Is he interested in your experience.

On 9/2/2023 at 7:38 PM, Marc in Calif said:

For a provider who offers only Therapeutic and Sensual, I'd say that at least one of those photos is a big tease. 😎

His ad shows only four pictures today.  I didn't think any of them would be considered a tease.  Did he remove one or maybe I just missed something there? 

On 9/5/2023 at 7:30 AM, ButchAtl said:

His ad shows only four pictures today.  I didn't think any of them would be considered a tease.  Did he remove one or maybe I just missed something there? 

It's the third photo (profile shot in the mirror) that displays and emphasizes a noticeable bulge in tight underwear. 😘

• 1 month later...