411 on Jesu in NYC https://rentmasseur.com/Jesu

MichaelM

• 1 year later...

Would not repeat or recommend.  Met him.  Pics are reasonably accurate, although I believe his ab pics may be touched up a bit.  But, he is straight.  He only does this for money.  Zero passion.  A very mechanical and horrible experience.  Therapeutic massage skills were mediocre, and not sure why he advertises Erotic or Sensual.  Very weak English.

https://rentmasseur.com/Jesu

Edited by MuscleHunter

• 5 months later...

Just had one of the best experiences of my life with Jesu.

Not sure why the previous poster found him (1) straight, (2) lacking in passion, (3) mechanical and horrible, (4) mediocre, (5) touched-up pictures, and (6) only doing it for the money. People here use the phrase YMMV, but, honestly, I had the opposite of that experience in every way. He was sweet, sexy, soulful, skilled--and incredibly passionate. He has a Tantric practice that may be too woo-woo for some...but it is genuine, and if you are open to it, it is incredibly connecting.

Anyway, I guess our mileage varied, but I loved my Jesu massage.

Edited by DunwoodyGuy
Typo

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/25/2023 at 6:13 PM, DunwoodyGuy said:

He has a Tantric practice that may be too woo-woo for some...but it is genuine, and if you are open to it, it is incredibly connecting.

Thanks for the report. Noting that the avg hourly rate in his last 5 RM reviews is $330, did you pay this woo-woo price? 

On 7/25/2023 at 3:13 PM, DunwoodyGuy said:

Just had one of the best experiences of my life with Jesu.

Not sure why the previous poster found him (1) straight, (2) lacking in passion, (3) mechanical and horrible, (4) mediocre, (5) touched-up pictures, and (6) only doing it for the money. People here use the phrase YMMV, but, honestly, I had the opposite of that experience in every way. He was sweet, sexy, soulful, skilled--and incredibly passionate. He has a Tantric practice that may be too woo-woo for some...but it is genuine, and if you are open to it, it is incredibly connecting.

So just like J.S. Bach, your personal experience is that Jesu is the joy of man's desiring?

• 6 months later...

So my experience is somewhere between the two that are here. Definitely don't think he was straight, but my mileage wasn't very far either. Definitely for the price that was asked, I wouldn't repeat, as nothin was particularly stellar. If his rates were more in the normal range, I think he'd be one of the guys I'd go to when I'm in a mellow mood and don't want to talk or be too intense.