David_USCA, currently in DC

CheckCar
This topic is 863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

a few months ago, during the last forum ruckus over his name changing, I wrote to him about it.....maybe a chicken-and-egg thing, but he said a few forum members harassed him about the name changing and he really didn't like the forum in general.....I commiserated with him, but did say the name changing is sometimes a red flag......our back-and-forth was professional and very polite....

he did come off as sincere and smart about the whole thing and I presume a meeting with him would be worry-free.....

7 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

a few months ago, during the last forum ruckus over his name changing, I wrote to him about it.....maybe a chicken-and-egg thing, but he said a few forum members harassed him about the name changing and he really didn't like the forum in general.....I commiserated with him, but did say the name changing is sometimes a red flag......our back-and-forth was professional and very polite....

he did come off as sincere and smart about the whole thing and I presume a meeting with him would be worry-free.....

Do you recall some of his previous names? I’d like to see what forum members have said about him.

7 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

Never mind. Found it.

I've hired him a few times here in New York and enjoy his company. He was a nice guy I spoke to him as well and saw the harassment and stalking on this platform myself so I understand the reason for his name change. Users on here have been giving him a hard time in the past and so he prefers to avoid the aggressive attention on this forum. He was in NYC last week and we had a good time as always. I tell him to contact me whenever he's in town.

2 hours ago, nycman said:

Well, whoever he is (yes, he’s deleted his account again after being mentioned here)….

I wish him the best, but these have got to be the worst Business 101 moves I’ve ever seen. 

See "Chapter 12: Building a Brand"

Wow, that was fast!!