Pat: New to LA

TooSchoolForCool
This topic is 809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 1/29/2022 at 7:57 AM, Harryinny said:

I never understand why masseurs put the photos of their table, space, etc  in the private pics!

Oh, that's easy! If you look at the photos while rotating backwards at 33 1/3 you receive a special message. 

But seriously...the only thing sillier is when a therapist posts a stock image of a massage table as one of their pics. 

7 hours ago, TennisPro35 said:

So, you may message me for the actual review. I actually went ahead and scheduled a massage sesh (since I worked out over the weekend - New Yr’s resolution and all) and wouldn’t/didn’t mind a mainly therapeutic massage for the sore muscles… the eye candy would just be extra.  He was nice and can carry a conversation before/after the massage (even with the language barrier). He actually does know how to massage, so those looking for a legit (thai-centric) massage…Pat’s your guy.  All else, YMMV comes to mind (i had to google that earlier). I expected nothing but I got a whole lot of something. Why are these Thai masseurs so fit with nary a fat cell in sight (Owen/Ikkyusan, KennyHealer, Peterpromassage - rentmasseur newbie, so far all four are people I will and can recommend).

I was not dissapointed - this sentence could very well be just my post. 

Thank you for the feedback! I might have to check him out! 😈