411 on BigBenXXL

Rand

His rate in September was 300. He lives in NYC. I met him and he is one of the best experience I ever had. Adorable, very nice personality, very tall, huge muscles, passionate kissing and a massive cock. But it took a while before he became available to meet. I really had to ask multiple times, I thought he didn’t want to meet but I kept asking. When we met he explained that he has a very demanding day job therefore he was not always available. 

Had a long chat with him today. He was asking for $300.  He stated that it’s worship him and casual play only. I said it’s ridiculous. He said he doesn’t do anal because he can do it only if there’s chemistry and a good match, and don’t want to promise what he can’t perform. Suggested to team up with his friend who “can perform at any occasion” for even more $$$.
So here’s my question “why do I need you if I can directly hire your friend?”

IMHO too much trouble for too little thrill. 

Oh well… I said thank you for clearing that out and moved on. 

Edited by Rand

• 6 months later...
On 1/28/2022 at 8:22 PM, Rand said:

Had a long chat with him today. He was asking for $300.  He stated that it’s worship him and casual play only. I said it’s ridiculous. He said he doesn’t do anal because he can do it only if there’s chemistry and a good match, and don’t want to promise what he can’t perform. Suggested to team up with his friend who “can perform at any occasion” for even more $$$.
So here’s my question “why do I need you if I can directly hire your friend?”

IMHO too much trouble for too little thrill. 

Oh well… I said thank you for clearing that out and moved on. 

Interesting thanks. FWIW i think this is the friend he may have mentioned haha https://rent.men/FrenchThick