Look at this guy! Alexanderoctober

Rand
This topic is 843 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hmmm. . .graduating at age 29? A "late bloomer"; perhaps? Doutblessly, he got an "A" in his commercial advertising class. In  my recollection, I have yet to meet a man of sophistication who had a Egyptian ankh tatoo on his groin area albeit, being that he identifies as "straight", it could be a virility conceit. 

22 hours ago, robberbaron4u said:

Hmmm. . .graduating at age 29? A "late bloomer"; perhaps? Doutblessly, he got an "A" in his commercial advertising class. In  my recollection, I have yet to meet a man of sophistication who had a Egyptian ankh tatoo on his groin area albeit, being that he identifies as "straight", it could be a virility conceit. 

What's wrong with graduating at 29?  

5 minutes ago, robberbaron4u said:

I find nothing "wrong" in graduating at 29; in my day, one was expected to have  attained a BA or BS degree by the age of 22, and, thereby, 29 would be a "late bloom" in the garden of education. I is old. . .sink me. 

Back then it also cost two bucks a nickle to get a degree. Now a days it's the price of a small house.

Could be that he was a graduate student, which would still make him a bit old for completion.  Military service when younger might be an explanation, but I would think that would be something he would want to highlight in the advertisement as many potential clients would find that military experience an aphrodisiac.  

The whole "I advertise in NY to keep a low profile" would make sense if he is in a small town or city nearby and was concerned about being recognized.  I had the experience of seeing someone I knew socially advertising services and he was married and not known to me to be into men at all.  So his concern is not misplaced.  

With all that said, a little mystery is alluring, a lot of mystery is likely a cover, so I would pass.  Of course, while he is attractive, he does not hit all my buttons so passing is a lot easier.   

• 2 weeks later...