411 on Connorquinnxxx-NYC

Texan4Fun

• 7 months later...

His profile (now under Connorquinnxxx and based in NYC) should have been the warning signs.  The pic of him in a Hustler shirt, his interview where he says he works in theater...  I met him through somebody else so the first time I met him was for an overnight.  I don't normally do that, but the overnight was was good.

The next time I saw him was for a weekend where I traveled out to him/stayed with him, was a complete disaster.  Despite talking about and agreeing to the things I wanted from the weekend (boyfriend experience, cuddling, being vers), he didn't deliver on any of it.  He wasn't into being affectionate and definitely not into the boyfriend experience, despite saying he gives the absolute BFE.

The cherry on top was the last night, where he disappeared for over 5 hours.  He was very hard to get in contact with during that time, which come to find out was because he went to see another client during that time.  We never talked about that being OK.  I ended up leaving and booking a hotel for my last night in NYC.  He is all about manipulation and games.  I tried to talk to him about what happened, but he kept trying to gaslight me into thinking this was somehow all my fault.  For his rate, definitely not worth the chaos.

https://rent.men/connorquinnxxx

8 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

I'm curious how much $ you wasted on an abusive boyfriend experience .

His normal overnight is $2k and I was “there” two nights, plus the day in between obviously. Paid a little less than for 2 overnights. As he gave me a discount, he felt that justified what he did.

2 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Sounds like your “boyfriend” was cheating on you. I’d be pissed too! 

Lol - hey, a good BFE experience is fun. 🤣. But that experience was anything but fun….

• Cooper changed the title to 411 on Connorquinnxx-NYC
On 9/23/2022 at 6:33 PM, ShyBi95 said:

His profile (now under Connorquinnxxx and based in NYC) should have been the warning signs.  The pic of him in a Hustler shirt, his interview where he says he works in theater...  I met him through somebody else so the first time I met him was for an overnight.  I don't normally do that, but the overnight was was good.

The next time I saw him was for a weekend where I traveled out to him/stayed with him, was a complete disaster.  Despite talking about and agreeing to the things I wanted from the weekend (boyfriend experience, cuddling, being vers), he didn't deliver on any of it.  He wasn't into being affectionate and definitely not into the boyfriend experience, despite saying he gives the absolute BFE.

The cherry on top was the last night, where he disappeared for over 5 hours.  He was very hard to get in contact with during that time, which come to find out was because he went to see another client during that time.  We never talked about that being OK.  I ended up leaving and booking a hotel for my last night in NYC.  He is all about manipulation and games.  I tried to talk to him about what happened, but he kept trying to gaslight me into thinking this was somehow all my fault.  For his rate, definitely not worth the chaos.

https://rent.men/connorquinnxxx

I dunno, sounds like the NYC boyfriend experience to me! Should of asked for the "decent human being" BFE I guess. He just gave you the standard one. Sigh, men are the worst.

• Cooper changed the title to 411 on Connorquinnxxx-NYC
  • 1 month later...
On 9/24/2022 at 11:25 AM, pubic_assistance said:

Very frustrating to say the least.

Sounds like quite an entitled young man.

Good looks often disguise a bad person.

Very much entitled!  Good looking and starts out friendly, but eventually the true colors came out...   Glad I figured that out before doing any longer weekends or trips with him and really losing out.  Live and learn lol. 

On 11/10/2022 at 9:40 AM, BuffaloKyle said:

I work with a guy that looks exactly like him!!! Honest to god!!!

So I'll have to try to just get with the guy I work with rather than hiring this guy from the sound of this thread. 🤣

Here is the guy I work with that looks like him:

https://buffalostateathletics.com/sports/mens-soccer/roster/anthony-roncone/6258