Something To Make Glutes Happy

Lucky

This topic is 4966 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Designers are now paying more attention to fitting pants that show off the butt and legs, and that's a good thing for people watchers like me. There was a time around 1970 when jeans were so tight it was difficult to understand how the guy got them on. (I liked that style!) But the author of the article in today's NY Times apparently didn't. He concludes his column:

"...men are in no hurry to revisit the cheesy machismo (and skintight pants) that became a joke in the ’70s. Luckily, today’s shapelier trousers are made in gentlemanly fabrics like corduroy, worsted wool and combed cotton. This not only makes them good for work and off-hours, but also gives them that crucial balance of overtly sexy and coolly dignified.

With pants, as with all things, you never want to look back and cringe."

Here's the whole story, and a slide show of the pants with some butt.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/26/fashion/26CODES.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1

One of the models featured in the NY Times slide show has some nude photos out. Go to http://www.kennethinthe212.com and see this article:

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Irish? Yes. Cursed? Definitely Not

So you remember the hunky model who showed off his ample derriere in today's Style section of The New York Times? Well, it seems his name is Aaron O'Connell and he's got an ample, er, front side to match.

(You then click to see his nice cock. If that sort of thing interests you.)

Underwear advocates should go to the same website and scroll down to the Thursday Ad Watch post. There is a link to some hot pics, if that sort of thing...)

Guest zipperzone

It would be my guess that the writer of the NYT article has a flat ass and is just plain jealous. If he had one you could bounce a quarter off of, he'd be ordering a dozen pairs!