RichardatClassic in Philadelphia?

Mhs

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have seen Richard solo and with an intern. I can only talk about my personal experience and I also acknowledge that I have very particular expectations and taste. Richard is very professional and personable. He is an older man, and [at first] it seems like you need to book a 4-hand massage with him present in order to get an intern, but that's not the case. He can book you alone with one of the interns, but he's the broker (it might also be a little more expensive). He offered me Marco, Kevan, Angelo, Gabe and James to choose from. He has a nice setup and an independent website advertising his services.

My session with with Richard alone was good and pleasant. I had a good time (actually more than once). I decided to try a 4-hand for the first time and at first asked him for James, but James wasn't available. I booked Kevan instead. Kevan is a very beautiful young man who seems to be always horny. He also showed a sweet and personable demeanor. Though he wasn't my first choice, I was glad it was him who I was able to book. That said, the session didn't work out for me. I stopped it. It had nothing to do with them, I just realized that 4-hand massages are just not my thing; it just didn't do it for me. Again, I cannot say one bad thing about anything or anyone in the entire experience. They were both very professional and equally personable. The no-so-happy ending was all handled very professionally. Of course, I didn't give attitude, I was calmed and collected, but firm about ending the session. Richard has excellent instincts and interpersonal skills, and I trust him as a masseur and as a broker for the other guys. I will book him again.

If you are the type of person who does not like: (a) older men, (b) a middle man to access the young men, or (c) about 2/3 massage and 1/3 "the ending", this might not be the place for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...