Bay City Roller & Gay Sex

SmallTownJohn
This topic is 5540 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TNT Ted

Just what we need. A guy who suggests that he turned gay after he was “date-raped”, but is now mostly “fixed”. I suspect he also found Jesus. x(

Guest EuropTravl

"S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y-NIGHT! " , right? Or am I thinking somebody else. Anyway, like Patsy's sister Jackie on AbFab, it is my belief all Englishmen are gay anyway.

>We called bullshit to the "fixed" thing.

That's not what I got from the article. He's now come out as a bisexual, and when he says he's "fixed," he's referring to dealing with his alcoholism and being in the closet. He did qualify it as being a "secret bisexual." I didn't take it to mean he's now "fixed" as in "heterosexual." Good for him. And as for whether or not the rape made him seek out sex with guys, who are any of us to judge someone else's sexual desires and why they have them? Especially on this board, where a majority are still in the closet themselves?

Archived