turkishmuscle currently in NYC

CheckCar

10 hours ago, dutchal said:

I'm implying, although do not know, that the guy in the pic is not the guy behind the ad since the guy in the pic lives in Utah.

Here’s a pic from the private photos. This is what I was referring to when I said that I’ve seen him before online but probably under a different screenname. Sorry for not being clear.

Anyone recognize him?

C4F71166-42FC-4E54-BBCD-651F934DF775.jpeg

• 3 months later...

I’ve seen him before when he spent a summer in Brooklyn. I had to go back into my ‘ledger’ lolll- I have him listed as Murat- Turkish- horrible 20 mins- in July 2013. I remember it ended in less than 30 mins and minimal effort from him. He does look like the photo posted by CheckCar- (at least he did almost 10 years ago)

Edited by Luckylou

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

The guy in this picture was in LA for a while a few years back.  Used to see him at Gold's Hollywood.  I recall he had profiles on RentMen and RentMasseur with combinations of "Turkish," "Top," "XL," etc. that had headless torso pics that were above and beyond the physique in the pics with his face.  Case in point -- uncropped version of 'his' current one and only RentMasseur profile pic attached below. 

Definitely not the same guy.

On 1/18/2022 at 5:53 PM, CheckCar said:

Here’s a pic from the private photos. This is what I was referring to when I said that I’ve seen him before online but probably under a different screenname. Sorry for not being clear.

Anyone recognize him?

C4F71166-42FC-4E54-BBCD-651F934DF775.jpeg

tumblr_09ab928a8359bcb4426a242d4c7412bb_c03f545c_1280.png

On 6/3/2023 at 12:22 PM, LA90046 said:

The guy in this picture was in LA for a while a few years back.  Used to see him at Gold's Hollywood.  I recall he had profiles on RentMen and RentMasseur with combinations of "Turkish," "Top," "XL," etc. that had headless torso pics that were above and beyond the physique in the pics with his face.  Case in point -- uncropped version of 'his' current one and only RentMasseur profile pic attached below. 

Definitely not the same guy.

tumblr_09ab928a8359bcb4426a242d4c7412bb_c03f545c_1280.png

From the pics he texted me this is NOT him

• 10 months later...