“Wonder Milky Bitch~“ And other ditties to tickle your creative side…

Tygerscent

Portland… I just fucking LOVE YOU~!!! if you ever get a chance to meet Emily and Marv, you are in for some amazing company and good vibes. I’ve seen them in concerts a number of times and most recently last night up in Seattle. Better and better every time I see them. Both Marv and Emily are so talented… Self taught, and music that comes from the heart and center of the soul. Lyrics that are prof and deal with today’s world but in a playful, caring, and compassionate way… All of that with the funky, spunky groove that makes you feel good. 
 So much fun and love~   
 A fellow tree creature~    
 Thanks Marv and Emily~!!! 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw also in seattle yesterday… profoundly creative and inspiring to see them play, experience, their amazing laser, light show and hypnotic background screen media as it and penetrates your senses, entertaining you with 15 to 20 minute long, musical scores that are often imp do creations of musical genius, executed with excellence on instruments you would never suspect seeing this collage of sound~  if you get the chance go, but, be prepared to dance for hours, and let go everything, let yourself melt into the experience and be a slice of life~  Every concert is unique… 

Edited by Tygerscent

• 2 weeks later...

The song added here is really a contribution from my mom who lived in Greece for 27 years, leaving the states behind and completely immersing herself into the culture there.  
 She befriended Maria Farantouri, (above), and Mikis Theodorakis, who composed the song~ while difficult to find copies of this song that have clear quality~ This version here is live but, the quality is good and the video offers lyrics, which are powerful and moving~   
Thanks Mom~ 

IMG_0222.jpeg

Edited by Tygerscent

• 3 weeks later...