411 on BlueEyedDragon

Rick M
This topic is 850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Unlike the previous responder, I have actually met him a number of times starting a couple of years ago.  We've also kept in touch in between.

He is unique, but no whack job.  Just be straight with him and he'll be straight with you.  If you want to know why he's being trashed on the forums just ask.  It says more about the guy trying to destroy his reputation that it does about Blue Eyed Dragon/Cowboy...

4 minutes ago, crowleb said:

Unlike the previous responder, I have actually met him a number of times starting a couple of years ago.  We've also kept in touch in between.

He is unique, but no whack job.  Just be straight with him and he'll be straight with you.  If you want to know why he's being trashed on the forums just ask.  It says more about the guy trying to destroy his reputation that it does about Blue Eyed Dragon/Cowboy...

Hardly.     And I have the pics to prove it, end of story.  

2 minutes ago, builder boy said:

Funny this is your first post, and just joined 3 minutes ago.   Welcome Blue Eyed Cowboy, ie Blue Dragon.     Enough said.   

Nope, I'm real.  Would you like to talk to me directly as proof?  I'd gladly verify who I am and then you can recant your statements for someone you've never met.

Just now, crowleb said:

Nope, I'm real.  Would you like to talk to me directly as proof?  I'd gladly verify who I am and then you can recant your statements for someone you've never met.

LOL never met.   You proved my point     In the meantime feel free to message me about this guy and name change number 3 or 4.    

19 minutes ago, builder boy said:

LOL never met.   You proved my point     In the meantime feel free to message me about this guy and name change number 3 or 4.    

Yes, he's had three names.  He never disguised or hid the fact.  Didn't even use different pictures.  He's been upfront and direct in every dealing I've had with him.  Send me a message if you want to tell me your side of the story.

1 minute ago, crowleb said:

Yes, he's had three names.  He never disguised or hid the fact.  Didn't even use different pictures.  He's been upfront and direct in every dealing I've had with him.  Send me a message if you want to tell me your side of the story.

Why would I message you when you know what happened?

And if we “ never met” why would you say” he has pictures too, and wasn’t your deposit refunded”?   
I don’t really deal with stupid.   

4 minutes ago, builder boy said:

Why would I message you when you know what happened?

And if we “ never met” why would you say” he has pictures too, and wasn’t your deposit refunded”?   
I don’t really deal with stupid.   

You're certainly spreading a lot of stupid...  I asked if you wanted to share YOUR side of the story.  Every story has too sides.  I've heard his, not yours.  Clearly you're on a vendetta of some sort.  You're literally the only person I can find dissing him on the entire forum under any of his names.

You don't like him.  Move on.

5 minutes ago, crowleb said:

You're certainly spreading a lot of stupid...  I asked if you wanted to share YOUR side of the story.  Every story has too sides.  I've heard his, not yours.  Clearly you're on a vendetta of some sort.  You're literally the only person I can find dissing him on the entire forum under any of his names.

You don't like him.  Move on.

Why don’t you answer the question?

You said my deposit was refunded.    Then you mention we have never met.... Which is it ?

I will leave it at that.   Feel free to reach out guys.    

I believe "Rick" is @Rick M, though I didn't sense he was trashing ol' Blue Eyes, though xxx seemed to think he was..... (Moderator Note:  edited to remove reference to deleted post)

plus we have new member crowleb, desperately defending Blue Eyes in 5/5 posts during 45 minutes of frantic validation last Sunday just after joining....hmmmm.......he doth protest too much??

plus an experienced forum member who apparently broke the Cardinal Rule Of The M4M Forum and is mad.....

yup, @Beancounter, mildly amusing!

On 1/17/2022 at 8:23 AM, guru68 said:

Also, how would pics prove that someone has never met someone else? Ok, not getting into it.

True. It’s like trying to prove that God doesn’t exist. 

And thanks @builder boyfor sharing your experience and opinion. Warnings like that are the reason that I frequent this site, besides the community vibe. The provider is exactly my type so I might have taken the plunge without your post.