AntonioHornyHung in Mid-Atlantic (DC/MD/VA)

bordeauxfan

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/10/2022 at 2:57 PM, madamcharot said:

I got him this guy recently. I would not recommend the guy. Such a waste of money! Age shaver and outdated pictures. Has a lot of wrinkles in person as compared to the pic

but is he a size adder or is he hung as advertised?  

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2022 at 5:57 PM, madamcharot said:

I got him this guy recently. I would not recommend the guy. Such a waste of money! Age shaver and outdated pictures. Has a lot of wrinkles in person as compared to the pic

I will have to disagree with these comments.  His pictures are accurate. We had a good laugh today looking for wrinkles on his face, we did not find any.  You meant wrinkles on his face, right?

On 5/11/2022 at 10:14 PM, jeepo1 said:

but is he a size adder or is he hung as advertised?  

I met him and his partner today. The slight “good” pain in my hole proves their advertised size to be true. 

• 3 weeks later...

Met him awhile ago. He said he kisses, but he didn't when we met. I met both of them, the other guy was kind of better at it but still not worth the money. THEY BOTH rushed through me within 15 minutes total and then started washing up. 

• 6 months later...

I have to say he and his bf are the worst I have ever had. Very similar to what nickle1482 said, he said he kisses but he didn't. Also got a very bad attitude and couldn't wake his equipment up. These two lying about things just get to meet you and ask you to pay first so that they can be sloppy at their work.