VIN MARCO

Whatsupandstuff
This topic is 863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have spoken to Vin six or seven times a week during the pandemic.  He has been great in giving me support and encouragement during this difficult time.  After a motor vehicle accident, he decided to change his work out regimen to recover from an injury and he has done a great job of changing the general conformation of his body and returning to full strength without missing a beat.  He has decided to trim down the bulk and as a result, he been doing bicycling and swimming while continuing his lifting regimen with minor alterations.  As you can see in the pictures posted by BriGui above, he still has amazing definition and plenty of muscularity.. 

When he added bicycling to his work outs, he was doing 100 mile rides after only two weeks and when he added swimming, he is swimming as much as 5 miles at a clip.  He has extraordinary dedication and extraordinary athletic abilities and as a result he maintains an extraordinary physique.  He is also a kind and thoughtful individual and a great companion. 

As for his OnlyFans page, he posts not only great pictures of himself on a regular basis, but his has thoughtful posts about his life and exhibits beautiful pictures he has taken.  He has had photography as a hobby and a profession for years. 

So, I would encourage the OP to seek out Vin's OF page and to see for yourself and should you decide to meet with Vin, I have no doubt you will feel as lucky as I do about having him in your life.   

Edited by purplekow