BayAngel in SF

sfcal

Having seen his $250, "spacious private area where we can use either a massage table or a bed, up to you."; "and, if it is what you want, my nude body to really make a passionate connection with you" and his private pics wit lots of hard cock (M), ass, asshole, stockings dom pic, I went straight to rentmen and:

rentmen.eu/BayAngel. obviously.

Cute boy though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I engaged this young man while we were both in Honolulu. Proverbial “two thumbs up” good guy, easy to communicate with, handled a travel snafu/reschedule of mine with ease, we had a great time. 20-30 minutes or so of massage at my request, then some fun.

11 minutes ago, sf westcoaster said:

My session with him was less than memorable - may have just been an off-day, but I am not willing to take a second chance.

After I bumped and posted this I noticed it was in the spa forum. My experience with the gentleman was more of a RentMEN vs. RentMasseur. So, yes the massage part could also be described as “less than memorable”. But the RentMen part was 👍🏻👍🏻

• 8 months later...
On 5/4/2023 at 6:44 PM, MikeBiDude said:

After I bumped and posted this I noticed it was in the spa forum. My experience with the gentleman was more of a RentMEN vs. RentMasseur. So, yes the massage part could also be described as “less than memorable”. But the RentMen part was 👍🏻👍🏻

Call him what you will, he is some eye popping booty call!  He lets you know right up front that he "offers you the whole package"!  @MikeBiDudeit sounds like you may have experienced a tasty sampler of that package! 😘

• 1 month later...