OGDrifter in FTL

msclwrsper
This topic is 860 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I was planning my trip to FTL and wanted to have one prearranged meeting since I always meet guys in the bars but never know if I'm gonna pull the trigger with them since they sometimes are just hustling for a backroom dance.

https://rent.men/Ogdrifter

This guy was the only one that looked fun and hot and his muscles were just big enough to play with for an hour. Unfortunately, upon contacting him, he was up north on vacation and wouldn't be back before I left FTL. But the dude was so nice and so accommodating, we ended up talking on the phone, FaceTiming. He was the real deal! So I didn't want to leave him without making any money for contacting me back so ended up paying him for some virtual time. He was incredible!

All that to say, if you're in the area and looking for some good muscle to play with and looking for a nice guy on top of it all. consider OGDrifter! We will be staying in touch for my next visit back to FTL!

I think the no sex thing is accurate - although we didn't broach that subject. I am pretty vanilla...I love to do muscle worship and if a guy will get nude - that starts moving to my deeper fantasies of the bodybuilder getting hard while posing and then...

All I can say is I've met lots of guys who love the muscle worship and say no sex to me and then somehow their dicks are hard and their busting nuts...The famous Colton used to say - there's a LOT to chemistry. If a guy feels comfortable with you, sometimes the "rules" just aren't the same.