Ryker Ryland Raleigh

mature_guy

Raleigh like so many cities its size and profile is a hot, hip city amongst the young and highly educated, who no longer flock to large cities.   Gays and straights just co-mingle and give the whole place a great vibe.  The food scene there is amazing. It is easy to meet gay guys in almost all the fun trendy bars.

He and I messaged on RM.  There was some delay in his responding, but he eventually did and we made arrangements to meet, him hosting.  He was going to text me the address to his place, but nothing.  No text and after that point no RM Messenger responses.  The day and time arranged came and went without hearing anything further from him.  

2 minutes ago, mature_guy said:

He and I messaged on RM.  There was some delay in his responding, but he eventually did and we made arrangements to meet, him hosting.  He was going to text me the address to his place, but nothing.  No text and after that point no RM Messenger responses.  The day and time arranged came and went without hearing anything further from him.  

This is one of the things that always makes me think more than twice whenever I see PNP on the INTOs list.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
19 hours ago, RykerRyland said:

Hey bud, sorry about the missed sessions. Was trying to juggle more than I should have taken on and my organization and planning took a hit because of it. I do sincerely apologize. 

Ryker! So nice to see you here. Can’t wait for my trip over to Raleigh.