411 on MaxXhung in LA

jh4msg
This topic is 857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 hours ago, Epigonos said:

Unfortunately I got ghosted.  After his initial response I sent him a text stating my likes: lots of mutual oral (without condoms), lost of mutual French kissing, and lots of mutual touching and stroking.  No reply!!!!!  Oh well there are lots of fish in the ocean. 

Sorry he didn’t respond to you. He was pretty responsive to my text. Decided to meet him Saturday when he was in San Diego for the weekend. Went to meet him at his hotel at Best Western.  Pictures are accurate. Although he is a bit skinnier than the picture, but that’s not a problem for me. He’s pretty nice. He did kiss for me but he did say it is case by case basis. He’s from Brazil and traveling a lot between NYC and LA. He said he will be going back to Brazil soon in a couple months. I wouldn’t mind seeing him again if he comes to San Diego again in the future.

38 minutes ago, jh4msg said:

Sorry he didn’t respond to you. He was pretty responsive to my text. Decided to meet him Saturday when he was in San Diego for the weekend. Went to meet him at his hotel at Best Western.  Pictures are accurate. Although he is a bit skinnier than the picture, but that’s not a problem for me. He’s pretty nice. He did kiss for me but he did say it is case by case basis. He’s from Brazil and traveling a lot between NYC and LA. He said he will be going back to Brazil soon in a couple months. I wouldn’t mind seeing him again if he comes to San Diego again in the future.

Thank you both for the intel! 
I’m still a bit on the fence about him but good to know you had a good experience!