"Around the World" reference - can't find it

Guest ncm2169
This topic is 5574 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

OK, so I'm brain dead. I know there was a post here a short time ago, by Lucky, I believe, in which he mentioned the term, "Around the World" as a sexual reference, but my search won't bring up the damn thread.

I first heard that term 30 years ago and have never known what it means. Can someone please translate? }(

around the world:

(Adult / Slang)

The act of kissing and licking a partner's entire body prior to fellatio or cunnilingus. The shorter version, known as halfway around the world, consists of kissing and licking the genitals, anus and surrounding area prior to cunnilingus, fellatio or coitus.

Synonyms: do the grand tour; go around the world in eighty ways; round the world; trip around the world.

Sounds so clinical! http://www.abfnet.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_neutral.gif

One way I heard "around the world" was to put a naked person into a basket with a hole in the bottom, pull the basket up by rope until it was suspended over your genitals, lower the basket onto your genitals and then spin the basket.

Best regards,

KMEM

Around the World:

Having oral, vaginal and anal sex in the same session or evening. Often found as a selection on brothel 'menus'.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=around%20the%20world&defid=2560100

~or~

a song by the red hot chili peppers

I know I know for sure

That life is beautiful around the world

I know I know its you

You say hello and then I say I do

ncm, you never cease to surprise. As President Obama is being inaugurated, something I would have thought would command your attention, you are posting about "around the world." Well, let's hope that Obama has been heard around the world and that the message is clear.

Archived