Ethan in LA

Westsideguy

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/31/2021 at 6:03 PM, tchm said:

Tried him. Disappointed and frustrated. Average msg. No extras. No hint of sensuality whatsoever. Save your money for other more deserving masseurs. You’re welcome.

Did you ask him? Maybe he just wasn't into you. 

A longtime client made passes at me last week and then asked me if I played with clients and I just told him no, which was a lie, and then he asked if I found him attractive. I told him he was attractive but I wasn't sexually attracted to him and wasn't excited. I then told him to hire the really young and new masseurs for extras because they're easily dazzled and you can literally get away with murder with them.

I should make a list of new, young masseurs and refer the guys I don't want to service to them. Everyone wins.

I don't think it's a YMMV situation.  I texted with him recently when he was visiting Santa Barbara and specifically asked about sensual/erotic. He responded that it was strictly therapeutic. There's nothing even remotely sexual in his ad so that's why I made sure to ask. I passed and we were both probably happier for it. But seems like a very nice, polite guy,.