411 - Athletic Rub visiting OC

SHUBEAR

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, after steering clear of him for the past several years, I had a moment of weakness a few weeks ago and decided to give him a try - based on his MANY positive reviews. My mistake!

While I must say Chris is a VERY nice and polite man, I would not choose to see him again. He might be what the people leaving his glowing reviews needed, but it was just all around creepy for me. There’s a reason his phone covers his face in his photos. As everyone said, his place is very clean and inviting. He seems to have a fetish for this style of “massage” since he did what everyone else has said in their reviews - he massages/gropes you all over before you undress; and then he orders you to take off all of your clothing. Once on his table, he wastes no time getting down to business. His tongue was in my *** within a few minutes and his hard **** in my face shortly thereafter.

He did not smell appealing to me…might just be me, but it was a bad combo of musk, soap, and something stale like nicotine. His breath was more than I could handle. I almost puked right there on the table. I wanted to jump off the table and run out, but I really didn’t want to make a big scene. I was unable to ever get aroused. I thanked him and left. I will not return. His photos are definitely dated…by a solid decade. His profile says he is 35, but he looked closer to 45-50+ - and there are no washboard abs to be found.

Make no mistake, Chris is the real-deal, he’s just not the deal for me. Beware!

Edited by BCBC