a proper massage by a gay in London?

young11
This topic is 859 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

5 hours ago, joethomas said:

Try the PORTSEA SAUNA - Marble Arch.

You can have the extras but can def say no 

thanks for the lead. I searched a bit on google and is it a gay sauna? So some people just come here to cruise??? If I understand it correctly, the entrance is 17 plus massage is 50 and you cannot choose the therapist?

You can choose the therapist at Portsea….they have pictures of who is working that day. There’s usually a few. I went recently for research purposes. I like to get a massage occasionally just to see what the competition is like lol. It’s tax deductible too 🙂

I’m certainly not worried about the competition from that sauna based on the massage I got. It was perfunctory. He was a nice guy but the massage was not great and the room was cold and unwelcoming. I think the details are important; a welcome, quick chat, warm comfortable room, decent table. None of that was present. I wouldn’t go back.