Argentine Trap

José Soplanucas
This topic is 877 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This year I am having more interactions with Colombians. Not only we do have a couple of them in my school, but I am also researching for a potential first visit to Medellin in April (if Omicron allows it). I learned that Argentine young music is the most influential in South America. I knew it was in the 80s, but I thought that Mexican rock & pop had taken over after the 90s. Apparently I was wrong. 

Doing some research, I found this guy. His artistic name is Ca7riel, where the 7 reads as a T. Catriel is a local Native American name, one of the last caciques fighting for their lands bared that name. 

Sorry for the long intro. The thing is that this boy is smoking hot, I like the music he creates, his videos are beautiful and sexy, and he depicts his heterosexuality far away from stereotypes. I am starting to think of retiring and going back Home, and I am excited to see how much the local culture has evolved since I left.

Edited by latbear4blk