No show

GeminiCA
This topic is 768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Neither "massage" nor "masseur" are mentioned in his description.

"Live life to the fullest!
We’re not in love but I’ll make love to you." are his introductory sentences.

"If you reach out to me, PLEASE say that you are contacting me regarding my RentMen ad, 😂

A look at his photos confirm his slip, the funny thing is that in his private pics he has one of his place showing a massage table!  Go figure.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Terpmaniac said:

I love it when the massage table. Is right next to the BED!😀

Damn. He is a cutey.

I’ve a client I visit on out calls. First time I visited he asks me to set the massage table up in the bedroom (large master bedroom with en suite). Plenty of space for the table. There’s a king size bed with pristine white bedding. Over the bedding he’s placed towels. Beside the bed there’s some lube. So I know how this massage will develop. 

I set it all up, shower in the en suite, then we start on the table. After 20 minutes of massage he turns over and says he wants to move to the bed. Earlier than I expected but it’s fine. He’s booked 90 minutes, on an outcall I usually go over time because it’s good to be unhurried.

The rest of the session is sex, no more massage. It’s energetic and the towels end up moving, the duvet gets covered in massage oil, lube, other stuff (I’m hung, it goes deep, shit happens so to speak), cum etc.

When we’re finished his pristine white duvet is totally messed up and I say to him “oh sorry your duvet is a bit messy, use something on it before washing it to get the oil out”. He says not to worry. 

Next time I visit it’s the same set up. Except this time the massage lasts 10 minutes before we move to the bed, which now has what looks like a black sheet on it. I ask what happened to the white duvet? He says it went in the bin and this new cover is one of those special ‘play’ covers that it doesn’t matter what happens to it, so I shouldn’t worry about anything spilling.

Funny thing is I’ve visited a few times now and he still wants me to bring the table, even though it gets used for 10 minutes. Something about starting with the intention of having a full massage but not being able to wait to get fucked I guess. 

4 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

I’ve a client I visit on out calls. First time I visited he asks me to set the massage table up in the bedroom (large master bedroom with en suite). Plenty of space for the table. There’s a king size bed with pristine white bedding. Over the bedding he’s placed towels. Beside the bed there’s some lube. So I know how this massage will develop. 

I set it all up, shower in the en suite, then we start on the table. After 20 minutes of massage he turns over and says he wants to move to the bed. Earlier than I expected but it’s fine. He’s booked 90 minutes, on an outcall I usually go over time because it’s good to be unhurried.

The rest of the session is sex, no more massage. It’s energetic and the towels end up moving, the duvet gets covered in massage oil, lube, other stuff (I’m hung, it goes deep, shit happens so to speak), cum etc.

When we’re finished his pristine white duvet is totally messed up and I say to him “oh sorry your duvet is a bit messy, use something on it before washing it to get the oil out”. He says not to worry. 

Next time I visit it’s the same set up. Except this time the massage lasts 10 minutes before we move to the bed, which now has what looks like a black sheet on it. I ask what happened to the white duvet? He says it went in the bin and this new cover is one of those special ‘play’ covers that it doesn’t matter what happens to it, so I shouldn’t worry about anything spilling.

Funny thing is I’ve visited a few times now and he still wants me to bring the table, even though it gets used for 10 minutes. Something about starting with the intention of having a full massage but not being able to wait to get fucked I guess. 

Jamie- can you provide a link to your ad?.

• 1 month later...