Beware of RioMuscle

Andie40
This topic is 806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1 hour ago, Lazarus said:

We were already warned about this scammer from another poster a couple of months ago. I think he was visiting San Francisco at the time. 

What was his username then? I tried looking him up before booking but couldn’t find anything under his new username. 

I want to make sure any potential client can find him when they search “riomuscle” on here. That username isn’t on any other thread 

Edited by Andie40

58 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Here it is: I found it. And it was Seattle not San Francisco he was visiting at the time. 

Thanks! I hope anyone who’s considering riomuscle on RM reads this and avoids this scammer. Also, I’m surprised the reviewer gave him 2 stars and not 1 star. The dude scammed him and that wasn’t enough to warrant a one star rating??? Lol. I wonder what a 1 star looks like for that user. He’s also not nearly as attractive as his pics. 

Edited by Andie40

He changed the name because he obviously has been found out. He's from Israel. He should be deported because he's nothing but a low down dirty scammer living in Miami. Make sure you give him a bad rating so others are aware of him. If you already communicated with him through RM and he's blocked you, create another account and chat with him then apply the 1 star rating.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...