Updated list of best massage in Phoenix

CJ152

I would like to hear about any recommendations for a sensual massage with possible extras. A strong masseur who focuses on massage but could also be fun. Could someone PM any experiences for people in Phoenix area. Some of the links from past posts are expired and hard to follow from a long while ago. Thx

Edited by CJ152

• 3 weeks later...

@cj152 I will share with you what I shared with a handful of users that reached out to me for an update. Brady was absolutely god-awful with his communication. I had to text him on two separate days (3 days apart) just to get his reply. When I heard from him, he asked "how is 2 pm?" and I replied "that works for me" and asked for his address. He never got back to me and the massage never took place. One of the users that DM'd me said that he's been texting Brady but has not heard back from him. I guess he does not mind throwing away ton of business. 

As for me, I have no interest in reaching out to him again - I have no patience for dealing with nonsense like this. 

1 hour ago, dctraveler said:

@cj152 I will share with you what I shared with a handful of users that reached out to me for an update. Brady was absolutely god-awful with his communication. I had to text him on two separate days (3 days apart) just to get his reply. When I heard from him, he asked "how is 2 pm?" and I replied "that works for me" and asked for his address. He never got back to me and the massage never took place. One of the users that DM'd me said that he's been texting Brady but has not heard back from him. I guess he does not mind throwing away ton of business. 

As for me, I have no interest in reaching out to him again - I have no patience for dealing with nonsense like this. 

Nor do I. It’s as easy as explaining that his schedule is full and he can’t take new clients if that is truly the case. I’ve had well-reviewed masseurs tell me as much and never batted an eye. We can try another time.

Not to rattle my cane around too much but I don’t remember it being quite this bad when I first started hiring. I’m not sure when things such as common courtesy went so far by the wayside.

• 8 months later...

I’ve tried booking w Brady several times. He’s horrible at communicating. The last time I tried to book a 90min massage (which is $250) he said he could do th following day, and I texted him the day of to confirm, and he asked if we could do another day. He obviously doesn’t need the business, and doesn’t respect potential clients time. 

1 hour ago, Rickyl said:

I’ve tried booking w Brady several times. He’s horrible at communicating. The last time I tried to book a 90min massage (which is $250) he said he could do th following day, and I texted him the day of to confirm, and he asked if we could do another day. He obviously doesn’t need the business, and doesn’t respect potential clients time. 

The same thing happened to me. As other users on this forum said, if you can get him during narrow time windows when he feels like accepting massage appointments, the experience is memorable as he massages in nude and allows MT. They also suspect that he could be high on drugs more often than not, which explains this behavior you described by handful of other users on this forum. Such a shame. 

Yeah, communication with Brady is sporadic and tentative....and he knows it. I've been lucky to have three or four successful meets with him over the last two years or so, but I know it's going to be a chore setting it up. When all lines up, it's fantastic. A first meet may?? be somewhat limited. 

The current picture of him in a light green tank is not good of him. He's tall, in great shape, great-looking,  masculine, and has great massage technique. Very laid-back. When naked, holy cow!  If you can soldier thru the communication (and if he comes through), he's a good guy. 

I've seen Brady on a pretty regular basis and have had a different experience. I'm the current review on MF. Yes, he has at times been difficult to schedule. I won't say there have never been issues, and I was fortunate to be one of the regulars for which he would give priority. But now that he has settled in his own place this month, he doesn't have the issues of roommates, uncertainty of availability, coordinating, finding alternate locations that previously occupied his attention and contributed to bad communications. And all that was complicated with focus on personal training clients that is now a far more convenient setup. From our chats during massage, I'm pretty sure that the only drugs others referenced would be alcohol or pot and I never once noticed it affect a session. 

Without minimizing others' negative experiences, I recommend that those who genuinely want an amazing therapeutic deep tissue massage but had issues in getting responses give him another try. Not that his prior situation was any excuse, he knows he needs to communicate better including responding even if he is unable to schedule. I can say that's gotten better with me too. I'm sure it won't be as bad this time around - and if it is you can let me know. He is really that good and incredibly dedicated to exceeding expectations of his clients during the massage so that is how he stays in business. He has come to realize that expectations extend beyond time on the table (or floor... if you like it really deep ask him to walk on you!). 

But if you aren't respectful in texts, which he has shared does happen more than he wants, and instead pursued extras, pictures, and favors that don't go along with therapeutic massage you can expect to be ignored still.