GinoLatin in Houston. 411?

Jeffster

UPDATE: DON’T BOTHER. Hot pics but TOTAL FLAKE.

He will set up a session with you; confirm several times: No Show;  then ghost you. Total waste of time. 

Truth be told, I am beginning to doubt those are even his pics. 

Either he ends up finding something else to do or he’s a fake. Either way, don’t bother.

He doesn’t have a chat option on his RM profile so you can’t leave a bad review. 

RM approved my negative review of him yesterday morning, and then it disappeared this morning. It makes me wonder how many more negative reviews this loser got removed from his profile.

The guy’s bad news.

Edited by Jeffster

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/14/2021 at 9:57 AM, Jeffster said:

RM approved my negative review of him yesterday morning, and then it disappeared this morning. It makes me wonder how many more negative reviews this loser got removed from his profile.

The guy’s bad news.

He has a one-star review as of this moment; who knows how long it will stay up.

• 2 weeks later...

I took the plunge and tried him, after deciding I judged his tone too harshly before.

Personally, I loved the experience. He's an excellent kisser, and muscular to boot. He's also extremely nice if you're nice to him.

Drawbacks would be his limited English (luckily Google Translate smoothed it out), and that certain habit of forgetting to fully charge your phone before arriving, which makes you more likely to let him go after you blow your load. Since he got me to blow my load for the first time in awhile, I really didn't care about letting him go 90 minutes into the 2 hours.

On 12/14/2021 at 10:57 AM, Jeffster said:

The guy’s bad news.

Because you didn't meet, you generally can't leave a review. 

• 4 weeks later...