Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 8/25/2023 at 10:14 PM, deepplease said:

I saw Andy from W men at a new spot Gman spa on W 18th street, they have a scrub table room. He gave a deep tissue massage and scrub, he his very strong, solid man. I will repeat 

Interesting. What is the place like? Private rooms?

Is Andy still also working out W?

IMG_4917.JPG
GMANSPA.COM

Experience True Bliss

On 8/21/2023 at 10:18 AM, Cubscout13 said:

Peter is actually back from China and working in the spa again . I saw him yesterday! 

Hello everyone. Quick Q -- I went to ReNew York Spa and Peter (who everyone seems to recommend) was out. I had Michael who was okay but I'd like to try someone else. Any recommendations beyond Peter? It's a convenient location and the reception was friendly/polite so I'm happy to go regularly if I find a good therapist.

Had a massage with David last night and Zaid this afternoon.

David, I would 100% recommend and return to.  Great pressure, great energy.

Zaid, not so much.  He was overly rough with me, like forcefully pressing my face and neck into the pillow at times.  It felt like aggressive manhandling.  He also shorted my session by 1/2 hour.  He ended up only charging me for the 1/2 hour, but if he had tried to charge me the hour I would not have paid that cost.  I honestly just wanted to get out of there...

Hi, new to the forum but it looks very helpful in navigating men's spas in nyc. Peter and Andy both sound promising. If you had to choose one over the other? I'm in need of a good massage. I don't think either W or Renew have a body scrubs table which is preferred. Open to suggestions of others and DM on experiences. Thanks. 

Hi, there. Found this site while looking for a spa day.

The last time I had a spa day was at Living Fresh where I got massages and a mani-pedi and facial. Liked the clean enviroment and i'm devastated that they closed down. 

is there another equivalent where I can get a good massage along with a facial and mani-pedi? I've always wanted to try a table shower plus i've never had a sensual massage. Extras are nice but not required. I have about $250-300 in my budget so any help to get my money's worth would be appreciated!

18 hours ago, prince_will said:

Hi, there. Found this site while looking for a spa day.

The last time I had a spa day was at Living Fresh where I got massages and a mani-pedi and facial. Liked the clean enviroment and i'm devastated that they closed down. 

is there another equivalent where I can get a good massage along with a facial and mani-pedi? I've always wanted to try a table shower plus i've never had a sensual massage. Extras are nice but not required. I have about $250-300 in my budget so any help to get my money's worth would be appreciated!

New Paradise is the only place I can think of where you can do table shower massage and mani pedi (my usual combo). Not sure if they do facials…well actually…